From time to time, some web apps may require your browser's cache and cookies to be cleared in order to work as expected. Your Bitbuy account is no exception. If you've been directed by our support team to clear your browser's cache & cookies, the steps listed here will guide you through this process.
- In the top right corner, click the three vertical dots (aka 'Customize and control Google Chrome')
- Click 'More tools' and then 'Clear browsing data'
- Choose a time range. To delete everything, select 'All time'
- Check the boxes next to 'Cookies and other site data' and 'Cached images and files'
- Click 'Clear data'
For more info from Chrome support click here.
- In the menu bar at the top of the screen, click 'Firefox' and select 'Preferences'
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section
- Click the Clear Data… button. The Clear Data dialog will appear.
- Cookies and Site Data (to remove login status and site preferences) and Cached Web Content (to remove stored images, scripts and other cached content) should both be check marked.
- Click Clear
For more info from Firefox click here.
- To clear your history and cookies, go to 'Settings' -> 'Safari', and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to 'Settings' -> 'Safari' -> 'Advanced' -> 'Website Data', then tap 'Remove All Website Data'.
For more info from Apple support click here.
- Open Microsoft Edge, select 'Menu' (the three horizontal dots icon on top right corner of the browser) then click 'Settings', then 'Privacy & services'
- Under 'Clear browsing data', select 'Choose what to clear'
- Select 'Cached images and files' and 'Cookies and other site data' check box and then select 'Clear'
More info from Microsoft support can be found here.