Reasons your cryptocurrency withdrawal has a status of 'Rejected'
If your cryptocurrency withdrawal has a status of 'Rejected', the withdrawal has been cancelled and returned to your account balances. No fee have been deducted.
- An invalid wallet address, or missing destination tag/memo ID, was submitted in the withdrawal request
- The wallet address submitted has been flagged by our system as high risk
- The withdrawal was sent to another Bitbuy user
- Ensure that the destination wallet address belongs to you OR a person/entity that you trust
- Ensure that you only send cryptocurrency to a like-kind wallet, ie. only send BTC to a BTC wallet, ETH to an ETH wallet
- Always copy and paste the wallet address, and double-check the pasted wallet addresses to ensure that the intended wallet address was copied
- Cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible and cannot be canceled, reversed, or recovered by Bitbuy once they have been sent out of your account
- Information related to the "Travel rule" requirement was mismatched
If you are unsure why your cryptocurrency withdrawal has been rejected, please email us at email@example.com with the details of the withdrawal and we will look into it further for you.