How to switch your two-factor authentication from SMS to Google Authenticator
PLEASE NOTE: When Google Authenticator is enabled and set up, it is required every time you sign in to your Bitbuy account. Please make sure you understand how Google Authenticator works before enabling it.
1. Navigate to the 'Settings' section of your account
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen, next to the gear icon
2. Click on 'Turn on Google Authenticator
3. Open your Google Authenticator app and scan the QR code that is displayed
- If you do not have the Google Authenticator app, you can download it from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
4. In your Bitbuy account, enter the 6 digit code displayed in your Google Authenticator app and click 'Validate Code'