The first step is to set-up and get KYC verfied with a personal account on Bitbuy by signing up and uploading your documents. For more information on the documents needed for the first step please see the following support article.
The second step in order to get verified for a business account is to e-mail the following additional documents to [email protected]bitbuy.ca
- We can only accept electronic documents, meaning the original e-bill/e-statement that is directly downloaded from your provider's website
- The documents you provide us must be authentic, valid, and current, with no obstructions or modifications (all four corners)
- The documents cannot be a screenshot or photo of a screen
1. Articles of Incorporation
2. Share Register
3. List of Directors
4. Business Proof of Address (ie Bank or Credit Card Statement)
Please note that once your Bitbuy account has been converted to a business account, any actions involving funding/withdrawing must be done in Canadian dollars the business' bank account from a Canadian bank.