What to do if you are not getting the SMS code sent to your cell phone
1. Click the 'Re-send Code' button located towards the bottom of the screen
- You may have to click the 'Re-send Code' button to receive the SMS code. This is normal, as the code does not always get sent the first time.
2. Check your cellular connection
- The code is sent in an SMS (text message), which can only be received when your phone is connected to a cellular network.
- The SMS code will not be received if your phone is ONLY connected to Wifi/the Internet.
- The SMS code will not be received if your phone has no service or is on airplane mode.
3. Must be a North American mobile phone number
- The SMS code can only be sent to a North American mobile phone number (+1 country code).
- The SMS code cannot be sent to a landline.
- Unfortunately, users who do not have North American (+1 country code) cell phone numbers are not eligible to use Bitbuy.
Need more help? Please email [email protected]