Funding your Bitbuy account via Interac e-Transfer
1) Start your funding request
Sign in to your Bitbuy account and click on 'Add Funds'
2) Choose your funding method
Select one of the following options:
- Interac e-Transfer
- $100 minimum deposit
- Guaranteed within 24 hours
- 1.75% fee
- Express e-Transfer
- $500 minimum deposit
- Guaranteed within 2 hours
- 3.5% fee
3) Send your Interac e-Transfer
While keeping the Bitbuy funding request open, sign in to your financial institution's online banking platform in a separate window or mobile app and send your e-Transfer.
If it is your first time sending an e-Transfer to us, you will need to add us as a recipient using the name and email address we provide.
IMPORTANT: Bitbuy is set up to auto-deposit incoming e-Transfers. If you are sending an e-Transfer from a bank that allows for auto deposits, please disregard the security question and answer fields.
4) Complete your funding request
After your e-Transfer has been sent, navigate back to the funding request on Bitbuy and click on 'I Have Sent an e-Transfer'. On the next page, enter the dollar amount you sent click on 'Next'.
5) Enter your verification code
Enter your SMS or Google Authenticator two factor authentication code and click on 'Add Funds'.
If your funding request was submitted properly, you will get an email confirmation that your deposit is pending, and an email confirmation when it has been credited to your Bitbuy account.
- Please note that submitting a funding request is necessary every time you send an e-Transfer.
- The payment must come from an account bearing your name and the sending email address must match the email address of your Bitbuy account.
Need more help? Please email [email protected]