Bitbuy uses CDIC federally insured Schedule 1 Banks. For a full list of federally insured institutions in Canada please refer to the CDIC List of Member Institutions here.
Articles in this section
- Warning Pertaining To Crypto Related Scams
- Is Bitbuy safe?
- Does Bitbuy support SMS and/or Google Authenticator for Two-factor Authentication (2FA) login and other key actions?
- Does Bitbuy use segregated bank accounts for customer deposited funds?
- Are Bitbuy's corporate bank accounts insured by the Canadian Deposit Insurance Corporation (CIDC)?
- Is Bitbuy compliant with The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)?
- Refusal Of Service Policy - Non-Reputable Exchange/Services